Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends, virtual friends, and loved ones. We’re spending the holiday with family, so today’s post will be short and sweet — my 2008 “Top Ten” list of things I’m thankful for.
(10) A safe, comfortable place to call home.
(9) A pantry filled with food enough to share.
(8) Clothes that fit … albeit in bigger than pre-baby sizes.
(7) The mostly-safe arrival of our household goods — comprised mostly of our treasured library — from Korea.
(6) Coffee, chocolate, and candles.
(5) The two furballs sitting by my feet.
(4) Extended family (and their tolerance of all the stuff we have packed in their closets, attics, garages, etc. until hubby gets out of the Army and we settle somewhere semi-permanently).
(3) The safe arrival of our precious baby girl this past summer.
(2) My dear husband.
(1) A personal relationship with the One who not only knows, but also controls the future — a bastion of certainty in even the most uncertain of times.